[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Meeting - tomorrow's meeting rescheduled

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 25 16:40:20 EST 2015

All,

The ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group monthly telecon scheduled for tomorrow will be postponed. We propose that we move it one week to Thursday, March, at 4pm ET.

Since the last meeting in January, Ana and I conducted our energy stakeholder workshop at the National Council for Science & the Environment (NCSE) annual meeting. This was quite successful. Attached are the notes from that meeting, as well as a list of action items from all of the breakout meetings held during the NCSE meeting. We think that the workshop had considerable relevance to our ESIP activities and we'll bring this up at the next telecon.

Sorry for the late notification on rescheduling the telecon. Thanks for your understanding.

Ana & Richard

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov<mailto:Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov>