[Esip-agclimate] Polling on special time for next Tuesday (March 4)'s telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 27 15:54:13 EST 2014

Hi, All:

I've been communicating with some of the RDA (Research Data Alliance)
people involved with agriculture and data (see
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Potential_collaborations) and trying
to arrange for them to present on the two interest/working groups listed
in the wiki page. Our monthly telecon time is now 3 pm ET, which would
mean 9 pm Rome time for the RDA presentations. To make it easier for
them, I'm thinking to change our telecon JUST for next Tuesday to 10 am
ET. If we were to do that, how many of you would be able to participate?
Please indicate your availability in
http://www.doodle.com/xx5gyqsyz94bd7ku. Thanks.

Bill

--

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *