[Esip-agclimate] Complimentary full day 'live' class on introduction to the Neo4j graph database | Tuesday 2021-08-24

Brian Wee bwee at massiveconnections.com
Fri Aug 20 12:16:58 EDT 2021

Apologies, I had neglected to provide the link to the registration.
Registration site =
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-neo4j-tickets-158018933885
<https://signaldomn.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fintroduction-to-neo4j-tickets-158018933885&dID=1629476100857&linkName=https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-neo4j-tickets-158018933885>