[ESIP-CF] Documentation Cluster Telecon

Ted Habermann ted.habermann at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 11 11:29:08 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am re-entering the real (?) world this morning for the Documentation
Cluster telecon. Connection details are below. I am also attaching a
current version of the crosswalk display. I am trying a list rather than a
table because of wrapping issues. I'm sure there is a better way to go...

Ted

To join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

   1. Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not
   yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait
   a minute and refresh screen)
   2. Enter your name and email address
   3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23138379 with
   no spaces or #.

You can start VoIP after you are in the web meeting or call-in toll-free
number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code: 23138379#

--
     Enterprise Data Systems Group Leader