[ESIP-CF] Follow-up from September Documentation telecon

Kelly Monteleone krbm at unm.edu
Wed Sep 19 18:59:27 EDT 2012

Hi All -

To follow-up from the Documentation meeting today, the links to the recording of the call and to the minutes posted on the wiki, the commons, and below. The actions from the call are:

  a.. Aleksandar will send the CF list the satellite terms
Our next scheduled call is Oct . Feel free to add items to the agenda on the wiki or by emailing them to me and I will add.

Thanks to those who attended!

wiki link: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Documentation_Cluster
Commons Links:
September minutes:http://commons.esipfed.org/node/649