[ESIP-CF] Follow-up from October Documentation telecon

Kelly Monteleone krbm at unm.edu
Wed Oct 17 17:40:06 EDT 2012

Hi All -

To follow-up from the Documentation meeting today, the links to the recording of the call and to the minutes posted on the wiki, the commons, and below. The actions from the call are:

  A.      Ted will add a paragraph on the wiki about the sensor-instrument and channel-band issue

  B.      Joe will write a wiki page for CF radial and include a small section on the Metadata Dialects page

  C.      Kelly send proposed January ESIP meeting sessions to documentation list

  D.     Kelly finish metadata dialects wiki page

Our next scheduled call is Nov 7 at noon EST. Feel free to add items to the agenda on the wiki or by emailing them to me and I will add.

Thanks to those who attended!

wiki link: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Documentation_Cluster#Meeting_Minutes
Commons Links:
September minutes:http://commons.esipfed.org/node/650