[ESIP-CF] follow-up to March Telecon

Kelly Monteleone krbm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 20 22:27:17 EDT 2013

Hi All -

To follow-up from the Documentation meeting today, the links to the recording of the call is below.  The minutes are attached... I can’t yet upload them on the wiki or the commons (same login problem).  There are no new action items (though we still need to upload most of last month’s action items).

Next month’s meeting is Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at noon EDT (also not on the wiki or commons yet).

Kelly

Links:

Streaming recording link

            https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/ldr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=66053937&rKey=482e48b7afab0f8a