[Esip-cloud] No ESIP-Cloud telecon 11/24/2014

Huang, Thomas (398G) via Esip-cloud esip-cloud at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Nov 24 01:41:05 EST 2014

Hi all,

Given most people will be busy making Thanksgiving plans, we decided to cancel this month’s ESIP cloud telecon.  Here is a quick update on our cluster

  1.  Cluster-related proposal: Collaborative Rapid Prototyping and Data Analysis Environment on the Cloud, (Lead: Thomas Huang/JPL, Collaborators: Phil Yang/GMU, Peter Wang/Continuum Analytics, and Paul Ramirez/JPL).
  2.  ESIP Winter Cloud Computing Session:  Cloud Technologies and Architectures Seminars
  3.  AGU Fall Meeting session
     *   IN009: Cloud Computing for Geosciences
     *   IN025: Leveraging Enabling Technologies and Architectures to Enable Data Intensive Science

Happy Thanksgiving

Thomas and Phil

—
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 158-242, Pasadena, CA 91109
Phone: 818.354.2747, Email: thomas.huang at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thomas.huang at jpl.nasa.gov>

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.