[Esip-cloud] Monthly Telecon next Monday 03/28/2016 @10am(PT) / 1pm(EST) for ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster

Fei Hu fhu at masonlive.gmu.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:57:28 EDT 2016

Hi All,
The ESIP cloud computing cluster will have the monthly telecon next Monday, 03/28/2016 @10am PT / 1pm EST. Chris Lynnes will give us a presentation about "ESDIS' cloud vision”. And we will also discuss the summer meeting sessions.
Call details and agenda are summarized as below. Please note that the call platform changes from Webex to GoToMeeting. If you have additional topics or questions, please feel free to e-mail me.
Thanks,
Fei

Agenda:
1. Presentation about "ESDIS' cloud vision” by Chris Lynnes
2. Esip summer meeting sessions

  *   Cloud hands-on workshop: maybe collaborate with P&S?
  *   Cloud and Big Data Analytics: with data analytics cluster
  *   Cloud and testbed discussion: with STC?
  *   A cloud panel?

GoToMeeting
1. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/445841573

2. You can also dial in using your phone.
              United States +1 (571) 317-3112

3. Access Code: 445-841-573