[Esip-cloud] Reminder: Cloud Computing Cluster telecon today at 1 PM EDT

Pinheiro Privette, Ana apprivet at amazon.com
Mon Jun 1 09:30:48 EDT 2020

Patrick,
I don’t have an invite in my calendar. Would you please share the call in info? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2020, at 9:29 AM, Patrick Quinn via Esip-cloud <esip-cloud at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

Just a reminder that we will have our telecon today at 1PM, since last Monday was a holiday.  We will focus on finalizing work on cloud hosted data optimization and determining content for a planned session ahead of the Summer Meeting.

See you at 1.

- Patrick