[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computer Cluster: Breaking until Summer Meeting 2024

Aimee Barciauskas aimee at developmentseed.org
Mon Feb 26 09:00:00 EST 2024

Hello!

*Announcement:* The other organizers and I have ideas on evolving the Cloud
Computing Cluster but feel a cluster break is needed. The cloud computing
cluster will take a hiatus until the summer meeting when we will restart
the cluster with new ideas and energy.

*Simple requests!*

   - If you have ideas or requests, please fill out this form: Defining the
   future of the ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXsdhdipTjVzS0s7JuhH3Jg13_IaiGaXRVWS5VecSZCV_doA/viewform>
   - Keep 👀 out for announcements for the summer meeting, July 23-26 in
   Asheville, NC.
   - If you are interested or know of someone who might be a good fit for
   cluster leadership, don't hesitate to reach out to me (
   aimee at developmentseed.org) or Sudhir (sudhir.raj at gmail.com)

Best,
Aimee and Sudhir