[Esip-communityresilience] Meeting today! 1 PST/4 EST

Zachary Robbins zjrobbin at ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 21 11:14:14 EDT 2020

We hope you will join us today for our next Community Resilience Cluster
meeting today at 1 PST/ 4 EST

Our agenda is:

Introductions (for new people)
Cluster Housekeeping updates
Cross-cluster opportunities
Winter Meeting Session?
Paper Discussion
o  Discuss updates
o  Targets for next meeting

We hope you will join us!

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301

You can also dial in using your phone.
                            United States: +1 (312) 757-3121

                            Access Code: 455-054-301

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455054301

--
Zachary Robbins
North Carolina State University