[Esip-disasters] FW: IT&I Rant and Rave: Emerging Earth Science Technologies in Disaster Management

John D. Evans john.evans at gst.com
Thu Apr 3 17:21:36 EDT 2014

Hi Emily (et al.),

Here are the slides I presented for discussion in today's IT&I "Rant and
Rave" teleconference:
PDF (3.1MB) <http://ubuntuone.com/5DqrbgCHydu2HQJCKZm8bt>PPT (9.5M)
<http://ubuntuone.com/7QYcaQpSBDUqhUKqPDSYaE>As you and Matt Austin
rightly observed in the teleconference, there are several ways to flesh
out and structure this content. Hopefully Matt will invite me back (!)
for a sequel this summer or fall... I'd also be happy to take this up
under the Disasters cluster if/when appropriate.

    - John Evans