[Esip-disasters] Disaster Cluster Telecon Today: 1PM Pacific Time

MOE, KAREN (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 1 15:05:06 EDT 2016

FYI, the notes from the Summer meeting, including efforts to define “Data-Driven Decision Making” were posted at the Summer Meeting commons:

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9098

I understand that at the 8/11 telecon there was some discussion about working on an official ESIP-approved definition (similar to the ESIP definition of Earth Science Data Analytics).

Karen