[Esip-disasters] Fwd: Census-EDA $587M Grants4Disasters

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 21 17:54:28 EDT 2018

Dear ESIP Disasters Cluster Members,

Please find the attached slides that I am forwarding about a grant
opportunity that might be relevant to your interests.

Thanks,

Bob Downs

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134