[Esip-discovery] List of web services that could use work

Soren Scott soren.scott at nsidc.org
Fri Apr 17 12:56:44 EDT 2015

Regarding Hyrax and THREDDS, we lump them together (I certainly do) but that isn’t always true in the wild. So there are OPeNDAP+Hyrax servers displaying a set of endpoints as an HTML view and there’s THREDDS TDS servers which may have a link on the Hyrax HTML but which contain different endpoints either way.

And then there’s the whole issue of getting the metadata into the datasets to propagate out into Hyrax and/or THREDDS services. These are so connected.

Soren

Soren Scott
Science Developer
National Snow & Ice Data Center