[Esip-discovery] [EXTERNAL] Discovery Cluster May Meeting, May 18th at 3PM EDT

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Thu May 18 08:12:28 EDT 2023

A friendly reminder about this afternoon's Discovery Cluster telecon with special Guest, Nelson Vaz, Warnings Coordinator for the National Weather Service.

May 18th at 3PM EDT.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87349930390?pwd=QVVkcmtLazBkb25KaWJicXlVQWdpZz09

I'll record the meeting for those who cannot attend the Zoom teleconference - reach out to me afterwards so I can share the recording link.