[Esip-documentation] Question on licensing of "Attribute Convention for Data Discovery 1.3" wiki page content

David Neufeld david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Fri May 25 13:39:09 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Is the content being incorporated into Java docs? I guess it's not clear to
me initially why the content needs to be copied, and putting aside legal
questions, then it becomes potentially more of a synchronization issue.

cheers,
Dave

--
David Neufeld
Senior Associate Scientist

Note:
The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author. They do not
necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the University of
Colorado, NOAA, Department of Commerce, or the US Government.