[Esip-documentation] Summer Documentation Sessions

Stevens, Tyler B. (GSFC-423.0)[Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies] tyler.b.stevens at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 21 08:43:52 EDT 2019

I am thinking about submitting a session related to using metadata (e.g. UMM-S) and best practices to better describe tools and their linkage to data sets. Discuss the use case where
(1) As a user, I want to do a search for model data and subsequently want to see what downloadable tools I can use to visualize that data.
(2) As a user, I want to do a search for population data and subsequently want to see what web user interfaces I can use to visualize the data.

Can we discuss these proposals during our next telecon?

Thanks,

​Tyler Stevens

Senior Discipline Engineer

Metadata Quality Team