[Esip-drone] ESIP Drone Cluster: Re-Rescheduling for Telecon with Lisa Ellman

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Thu May 21 18:59:52 EDT 2015

Hello all,

We decided that this coming Tuesday did not allow enough time for everyone
who may be interested in participating to join in the telecon, so we're
aiming for early June.

Tuesday June 2nd, 11:30am EDT
Wednesday June 3rd, 2:00pm EDT

Please let me know if these times work for you by answering here:
http://doodle.com/28qkx2ur47q7vrw9 - if neither time works and you are
interested in participating, please let me know as well.

Thank you,
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow