[Esip-drone] Drone Cluster: No Telecon Today

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:24:55 EDT 2017

Hello Drone Cluster,

Apologies for the short notice, but we will not be having our scheduled
Drone Cluster Telecon today.

We have had a wonderful whirlwind of a week in Montreal, Canada for the
Research Data Alliance 10th Plenary, and we invite you to check out the Meeting
Slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Jue9BAnWoezEFHcEsYW4xwhijLcdF0OQlgh-UJegBWo/edit?usp=sharing>
and
Meeting Notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDDGRpWBIIXFpq0tk9iHg9L1hexWccTQPg2hzdHxhVk/edit#>
to see (and participate) in the sUAS conversations that occurred.

We will also have a more official "Report Back from RDA" at our next ESIP
Drone Telecon and will update you all with information on time & agenda for
that meeting.

all the best,
Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources