[Esip-drone] Cluster Telecon (Thurs) & Unmanning Data Presentation (now!)

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Apr 16 13:14:16 EDT 2018

Hello ESIP Drone Cluster,

It has been a little while since our last meeting, and we are looking
forward to having a Telecon this week with lots of updates and thoughts for
the future:

*Telecon Login: Go To Meeting*

When

Thu, 19 April, 4pm ET /  1pm PT

Where

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/256375653

You can also dial in using your phone:

United States:

+1 (224) 501-3212

Access Code: 256-375-653

Also, if you happen to have the time and interest, Jane, Andrea and I will
be giving a presentation in ***45 minutes** - Today, 2-3pm ET*

Opportunities, Challenges, and Progress in Managing the sUAS/RPAS Data April
16, 2018, 1:00-2:00pm CST
*URL:* https://und.zoom.us/j/489829637

If you would like to add anything to the Agenda, or if you are not able to
make this Telecon time but are keen to participate in this (or future)
discussions, please let us know!

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar) - lkbar at uvm.edu
Jane Wyngaard - jwngaard at nd.edu

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Candidate, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources