[Esip-drone] Draft drone data sharing guidelines for earth and environmental science.

Jane Wyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Wed Aug 8 11:18:35 EDT 2018

Hi all

Thanks to everyone who's already responded to this, if you haven't had a
chance this really is pretty quick.  Again we asking anyone using drones
for data capture to complete this short survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1soc89VUQxgl_MYulGSdUuREJM_0x7sZPe5Js55-JMUM/viewform?>
to community-check our efforts to model the information pipeline involved
in scientific drone data capture.  With the ultimate end goal being readily
usable tools for capturing semantically enriched drone data as a component
of making drone data FAIR.

Survey link is here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1soc89VUQxgl_MYulGSdUuREJM_0x7sZPe5Js55-JMUM/viewform?>,
we're able to leave it open till the 15 August (next Wednesday so 1 more
week).

Thanks again,

Jane
Jane Wyngaard, PhD