[Esip-drone] [dronedata] AGU and AMS

jwyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Mon Jul 8 15:11:09 EDT 2019

Hi all

I'm sure everyone's getting many invitations to AGU sessions recently.
FWIW here are a couple we all might find relevant.

*Deadline 31 July*
NS007 - Integrating Drones and Autonomous Vehicles into Near-Surface
Geophysical

<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82999>B081 - Narrowing
uncertainty in GHG emissions using UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) platforms
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/79284>
A138 - Use of Unmanned Systems in Atmospheric Science
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/78075>
B012 - Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Monitoring with Small
Unmanned Aircraft Systems
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/81831>
NH005 - Autonomous Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Geoscience Research Platforms
for the 21st century
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82407>

<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82999>NS007
Investigations: Airborne, Ground-based and Underwater Platforms for Remote
Data Collection <https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82999>
IN036. Making Moving Small Science Instruments and their data FAIR
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/83067> Full disclosure,
I submitted this with Daina Bouquin who's doing similar work for CubeSats.
Hope is that it would spark collaboration/more commonality in handling
data from and about these relatively small platforms.

*AMS Deadline 1 August*
Session Weather Forecasting Applications using Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
<https://ams.confex.com/ams/2020Annual/webprogrampreliminary/Session52170.html>

jane
Jane Wyngaard, PhD

Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame