[Esip-drupal] Who is this Adam guy?

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:58:25 EST 2013

Hi folks,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself to the ESIP Drupal community.
My name is Adam Shepherd, and I may have met some of you at the Summer
2012 meeting in Wisconsin. I work for the Biological and Chemical
Oceanography Data Management Office (BCO-DMO) at Woods Hole
Oceanographic Institution, and I've been working with Drupal for 1+
years. My background is J2EE development where I was building homegrown
CMS systems at WHOI since 2001 until I met the smiling blue drip. My
current Drupal project is migrating a legacy MySQL/Coldfusion web
application to Drupal 7 for BCO-DMO, and hopefully, it'll be done by our
summer meeting (fingers-crossed).

I'm looking forward to assisting this community in anyway I can, so
please feel free to get in contact me anytime.

cheers, Adam

Adam Shepherd                 | PHONE: (508) 289-2772

MS #36, Shiverick, WHOI   | FAX: (508) 289-2009

Woods Hole, MA  02543     | Skype: ashep15

ashepherd at whoi.edu        | Drupal: ashepherd

http://www.whoi.edu/profile/ashepherd

Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office

Computer and Information Services

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution