[Esip-drupal] No January telecon on 1/22

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Mon Jan 20 17:34:06 EST 2014

	Hi fellow Drupalists,

I wanted remind everyone that there is NO Drupal Working Group telecon this Wednesday due to the ESIP Winter meeting. Our next telecon is Wednesday, February 26th at 2pm EST (11AM PST) following the pattern of every 4th Wednesday of the month.

David and I have been working through the details of co-chairing the working group together. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments about the telecoms, Summer/Winter meetings or anything else that you'd like to bring to our or the group's attention, please feel free to email us anytime or the entire group at: esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org

Talk to you soon!

--Adam

Adam Shepherd                                     voice: 508.289.2772
MS #36, Shiverick, WHOI                           fax: 508.289.2009
Woods Hole, MA  02543                         skype: ashep15
ashepherd at whoi.edu                            drupal: ashepherd

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4486-9448

Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office
Computer and Information Services
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
http://www.whoi.edu/profile/ashepherd
http://bco-dmo.org