[Esip-drupal] Drupal Telecon today @ 2pm CST

Adam Shepherd via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Wed May 28 09:47:51 EDT 2014

	Hi folks,

Just wanted to remind everyone of our telecon at 2pm CST to finalize planning for the ESIP Summer Meeting. The Drupal lab is split between the mornings of Tuesday and Friday  at the Summer Meeting and so far we have 2 amazing guest speakers. Come check out what we have scheduled and help us plan the remaining time so the Drupal Lab will be most meaningful to you!

Also, if you are interested in presenting at the ESIP Drupal Summer Lab, it is a great opportunity to give back to the community but also to get feedback on projects from a community who is there to support you and help you succeed. No time limit required for the amount of content to present. Just get in touch with me, or speak up at the telecon!

cheers, Adam

Here is the Google spreadsheet where we are planning the Drupal Summer Lab:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18SAeolgpth7tzHuUlv4DFqKWRdvhaWHKSjiRSXodYlg/edit#gid=1186184220

Greg Knaddison (aka greggles) joining us on Tuesday morning all the way from the Denver area to discuss Web Application Security in Drupal, and
Brandon Morrison (aka brandonian) joining us on Friday morning from the DC area to discuss Drupal + Maps + Data Visualization

TELECON DETAILS