[Esip-drupal] Drupa Summer Lab Shared Notes

Adam Shepherd via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Jul 8 08:46:50 EDT 2014

Good morning Drupalists!

The day is here! The summer lab will be starting in a few hours at 9am MST (that's 11am EST, 10 CST, 8am PST….yeah I'm that neurotic). If you weren't able to make it to Frisco, you can follow along over Webex here: https://esipfed.webex.com. The Drupal Lab is is in the room named Ptarmigan B.

I've created a Google Drive Folder for us all to take notes together. There is a document for each session, so jump in and add things you want to remember. (THis method was something that worked really well at EartchCube All-Hands a few weeks ago, so let's try it out.) Here is the ESIP Drupal Summer Lab 2014 Google folder:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bz54k4VEwjnkU0I2dTg5aFdPZU0&usp=drive_web

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: adam at whoi.edu or  call/text me at 508-274-4784.

cheers, Adam
ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine (david at bluedotlab.org)
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd (ashepherd at whoi.edu)

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 2pm CST

Website: http://commons.esipfed.org/collaboration-area/drupal-working-group
Drupal.org Group: https://groups.drupal.org/science-on-drupal

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX9RG75MgALpwWkQTUehLPbK1miNOiny
Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/105355344055119765640