[Esip-drupal] Problem solving: Feeds import in sequence & Drupal Lab Part 2

David Bassendine via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jul 10 19:27:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

As part of our open problem solving session at the Summer Lab on Tuesday,
Rasheed raised an issue they had in regularly executing feeds import in a
particular order. I've posted this and a suggested solution we worked on
at: https://groups.drupal.org/node/432833

In Drupal Lab Part 2 on Friday (session #2 at 11:00), we'll be working on
other problems that surfaced on Tuesday - or feel free to bring along any
other blockers you have and we'll be happy to try and help you out!

Don't forget we also have Brandon sharing his mapping wisdom at 9:15 in
Ptarmigan B - looking to see you all there tomorrow!

Thanks, David