[Esip-drupal] Fwd: quick drupal question

Inigo San Gil via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 9 13:47:56 EDT 2014

Jenny meet drush, the Drupal Shell.

A tool that will cut the time you put into taking care of your Drupal sites.

Brought to us by Moshe Weitzman, drush is perhaps the most valuable tool
to keep your Drupal sanity at good levels.  Site is at: http://drush.ws/
or a google click away.

In modern Ubuntu installs, the 'sudo apt-get drush' works well. I
installed drush in Solaris with some pain (a couple of tweaks) and it
even goes in (gasp) windows + wamps.

Your favorite command line will become "drush up"

cheers,