[Esip-drupal] Poll for Winter 2015 Code Sprint focus area

David Bassendine via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Oct 14 13:47:17 EDT 2014

Hi all,

At the upcoming winter meeting, we'd like to kick off the first in a series
of code sprints aimed at building a community of practice, supporting and
streamlining science applications in Drupal.

To make an effective contribution, we thought it best to focus on a
specific topic area at each meeting. As well getting everyone fired up (!),
this focus could potentially form the nucleus for collaborations with other
groups within ESIP.

So - where do you think our collective effort would be best focused?

Visit https://groups.drupal.org/node/445988 to vote, or leave your
suggestion as a comment if it's not listed. Ideally, we'd cover areas
highly relevant to ESIP members and the wider science community, and
typically neglected by other groups in the Drupal community - but all
suggestions are welcome!

After we've decided on a topic area, we'll pull together a starter list of
modules and issues needing attention, which we can add to, refine and
re-prioritize unconference-style at the Winter Meeting itself.

Remember: anyone of any coding skill level or domain expertise can
contribute to a code sprint, whether in writing documentation, testing,
issue queue management or coding itself - so all are welcome and we look
forward to seeing you in Washington!

Best wishes - David and Adam