[Esip-drupal] Code Sprint tomorrow and in 2015

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Jan 7 23:35:20 EST 2015

Hi ESIP Drupal people,

A quick reminder: we're running a code sprint tomorrow from 13:30 with a
particular focus on the Semantic Web (core, schema.org and rdfx modules).
You can participate in a number of ways:

* Request new features to implement or important bugs to fix: we'll queue
it up to be worked on in the code sprint
* Contribute code or docs you've already written: we can help get it
integrated into Drupal so the community at large can benefit
* Participate as a coder, tester or writer: either in person or online via
Webex or IRC

More details at https://groups.drupal.org/node/453743.

If you think of anything after tomorrow's meeting, feel free to submit it
anyway! We're collating the requests to be worked on in subsequent sprints
throughout 2015.

Thanks! David