[Esip-drupal] Drupal Telecon Reminder - February 25 @ 3pm Eastern

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:32:02 EST 2015

 Hi ESIP Drupalistas,

This is just a reminder for next week's Drupal telecon, February 25th at 3pm Eastern / noon Pacific. Join us if you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities for ESIP members and/or their web people to attend Drupalcon Los Angeles (May 11-15) as well as local DrupalCamps. At this telecon we will be providing details about how you can apply for these opportunities. We will also be discussing the upcoming telecons for 2015, ongoing code sprints, and the effort to get a DataONE Member Node Drupal module developed. We definitely would like your input for topics on 2015 telecons and ESIP Summer Meeting. And there'll be virtual milk and cookies So, of course, you all should show up :) unless you hate cookies.

I've attached the iCal Webex invitation to this email, if you'd like to add it to your calendar.

The Webex telecon link: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=m9702ff679c90a8497e038fc1ed0945b3
Audio connection:
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*
Host access code: 231 288 30
Attendee access code: 231 367 82

Best Regards,

Adam Shepherd, ESIP Drupal Working Group Chair
David Bassendine, ESIP Drupal Working Group Chair

ps. Packt is giving away a designated free ebook every 24 hours until March 5th (for 24 hours only, so you have to look each day to catch them). They're based in the UK, so the day rolls over at 7pm our time. https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning

ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine                      david at bluedotlab.org
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd 	                       ashepherd at whoi.edu

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on
the 4th Wednesday of every month at noon Pacific / 3pm Eastern

Drupal.org Group: https://groups.drupal.org/science-on-drupal
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScienceOnDrupal
YouTube: goo.gl/B0t57T
Google+: http://goo.gl/w4KBJY