[Esip-drupal] All Scientist Meeting 2015

Inigo San Gil inigo.sangil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:31:33 EST 2015

Hello,

This year LTER celebrates the ASM-2015, at Estes Park, CO, from Aug. 30 to
Sept 3rd.

6 years ago some of you attended the first DEIMS prototype session during
the ASM-2009. Several things have changed ever since.  Metacat is being
finally recycled (as hinted in that session), and DEIMS is reaching a state
of maturity and consolidation.

I propose we create a couple of sessions, one informational and one
oriented to problem solving and training.

I have a draft for the first session here:
the http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/lter-coalition-well-being-deims

Changes welcome.

I would like also you to participate in the ASM as a presenter. Many things
have changed, some people are no longer with us, and we welcomed new faces.
 Let me know what you'd like to do, if this is an activity you'd love to
participate in, and in what quality (presenter, preparer, participant, or
all of them)

Cheers, Inigo