[Esip-drupal] Survey of 2015 Topics of Interest

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Thu Mar 26 12:40:28 EDT 2015

	Hi ESIP Drupalistas,

We had a really good telecon yesterday and I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this quick survey of your topical interests. The results of this survey will help inform who we target for expert speakers at the ESIP Summer Meeting - Drupal Lab, but also the monthly telecon. It shouldn't take more than 2 minutes of your time, so check it out: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HTX338S (Survey results will be kept internal to the ESIP Drupal group.)

Best Regards, Adam
ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine                      david at bluedotlab.org
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd 	                       ashepherd at whoi.edu

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on
the 4th Wednesday of every month at noon Pacific / 3pm Eastern
   Computer Access:
     - Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
     - From "Meeting Center" > select "Drupal Telecon" meeting
     - Password: 23136782
    - or -
   Phone Access:
     - Toll-free (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493