[Esip-drupal] Today at 3pm ET - DOIs for Drupal Documents, Summer Lab prep

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Apr 22 11:58:31 EDT 2015

Hi ESIP Drupalistas,

Today at 3pm ET: we'll build on last month's DOI discussion, with "DOIs for
Drupal Documents" - an exciting project proposal in our Citation track
presented by Janine Aquino of UCAR and the Earth Observing Laboratory
(EOL).

We're also gearing up for the Summer Lab this July, so if you have any
great ideas for speakers or a session proposal of your own - now's the time
to bring them to the table! Any ideas, input or feedback is very much
appreciated.

See you there! David

*Call Info*