[Esip-drupal] Invitation to present at ESIP Summer Meeting

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Fri May 1 12:14:43 EDT 2015

Hi ESIP Drupalistas,

Thomas Huang, NASA JPL, and myself are co-charing as session about lessons learned from building/maintaining science-related websites on content management platforms. We are really interested in hearing from folks who have experience working on these sites, and so I wanted to extend an invitation to all of our Drupal Working Group members to present at the session. The session is called: Lessons Learned in Architecting Content-Rich Websites (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7950). If you are interested in presenting about your experiences using Drupal or any other CMS tool/framework, we invite you to present! Please contact me at: ashepherd at whoi.edu or give me a call at: 508-289-2772.

Also, if you are interested in presenting at the ESIP Drupal Summer Lab session (http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7927 either for a talk, or a poster, or to attend the Code Sprint), get in touch with me, and we would be happy to send you a formal letter of invitation to help you convince your boss to send you to Asilomar!

Best Regards, Adam

Adam Shepherd                                     voice: 508.289.2772
MS #36, Shiverick, WHOI                           fax: 508.289.2009
Woods Hole, MA  02543                         skype: ashep15
ashepherd at whoi.edu                            drupal: ashepherd

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4486-9448

Computer and Information Services
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution