[Esip-drupal] DrupalCon & Camp funding

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:33:51 EST 2016

Hi fellow Drupalistas,

I just wanted to remind everyone about the DrupalCon and DrupalCamp funding. The deadline for applying for DrupalCon is fast approaching. Applying is as easy as sending an email to me at: ashepherd at whoi.edu. I’ll also confirm all applicants with a response, so if you’ve already applied and haven’t received a response, please get in touch with me (more contact details below).

 Win a trip to DrupalCon <https://events.drupal.org/neworleans2016/> New Orleans (May 9-13)!
     Two ESIP members selected in a random drawing for $1,500 of support
     Application deadline: February 22 at 11:59 p.m. ET
     Details: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupalcon_2016_NOLA <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupalcon_2016_NOLA>

     Win Support to Attend Local Drupal Camp <http://buildamodule.com/drupal-camps-calendar>!
     Five ESIP members first come, first serve basis will receive $300 of support
     Details: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Camps_2016 <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Camps_2016>

BuildAModule.com keeps a great, up-to-date list of local DrupalCamps at http://buildamodule.com/drupal-camps-calendar <http://buildamodule.com/drupal-camps-calendar> . They also list past events so you can see what may be going on in your area.

Feb 27	2016	DrupalcampNYC2016 (#DCNYC16) <http://buildamodule.com/www.drupalcamp.nyc>	New York, NY	United States
Mar 04 - Mar 05	2016	DrupalCamp Utah 2016 <https://2016.drupalutah.org/>	Salt Lake City, UT	United States
Mar 17 - Mar 20	2016	MidCamp <http://2016.midcamp.org/>	Chicago, IL	United States
Apr 08	2016	Drupaldelphia <http://www.drupaldelphia.com/>	Philadelphia	United States
Oct 06 - Oct 07	2016	Cornell DrupalCamp 2016	Ithaca, NY	United States
cheers, Adam

Adam Shepherd                                     voice: 508.289.2772
MS #36, Shiverick, WHOI                           fax: 508.289.2009
Woods Hole, MA  02543                         skype: ashep15
ashepherd at whoi.edu                            drupal: ashepherd

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4486-9448

Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office
Information Services
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
http://www.whoi.edu/profile/ashepherd
http://www.bco-dmo.org