[Esip-drupal] Office Hours this Wed 4/13 @2pm ET ft/ Architecture review for DOIs project @3pm

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Fri Apr 8 14:02:51 EDT 2016

Hi ESIP Drupalists,

Do you have an idea, use case or problem using Drupal for Science? Want to
pitch in building shared solutions to common science problems on the web?
Find out more about using Drupal? Or just chat with like-minded folks?

Drop in for Science on Drupal Office Hours on
https://scienceondrupal.slack.com next Wednesday 13th April *@2-4pm ET*. To
sign up, send us your Slack email - by emailing davidATbluedotlab.org or
ashepherdATwhoi.edu or pinging us on IRC #drupal-science

*Note the earlier start time @2pm, so we don't conflict with SciComm at
4pm.*

Up this week: *from 3pm we'll be reviewing* *proposed architecture for the
DOIs for Drupal project* (https://groups.drupal.org/node/471838) that will
allow Drupal entities to be easily citable. Your feedback would be really
valuable at this stage - before we start to build out the modules this
month - to ensure we meet the needs of the community in the best possible
way!

We'll also following up on existing projects and issues being tracked on
our Trello board (https://trello.com/b/QX23p1bp). Bring along your ideas
and problems and we'll take a look!

See you there - David