[Esip-drupal] Win a trip a Drupalcon Baltimore 2017 & Drupal Camps

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:18:07 EDT 2016

Hello fellow ESIP Drupalists,

Our submitted 2017 budget was accepted in full, which means we have 2 funding opportunities to announce!! Woot! Woot!

First, we have the opportunity to sponsor two(2) ESIP members to attend the Drupalcon Baltimore 2017 conference April 24-28 in Baltimore, MD (https://events.drupal.org/baltimore2017). Winners receive up to $2,100 of support granted as reimbursement.

Deadline for entry: January 23rd @ 11:59 ET
Checkout http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupalcon_2017_Baltimore for details on how to enter.
NOTE: Hotels are expensive, and Drupalcon has secured a block of discounted rooms. We recommend you reserve a room now to ensure you get a spot at the discounted rate, and make sure you can cancel it in the event you do not win the drawing. Drupalcon hotel reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/event/15820495/owner/290/home?utm_campaign=86214711

Second, we have funding to support five(5) ESIP members to attend a local Drupal Camp with support up to $300 each. David Bassendine and Sean Barberie just got back from BADCamp in the Bay Area and it sounds like it was an awesome experience!

Deadline for entry: First come, first served.
Checkout http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Camps_Support for more details and how to find Drupal camps in your area.

cheers, Adam
ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine                      david at bluedotlab.org