[Esip-drupal] No hosted Office Hours tomorrow

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Tue Jan 10 20:42:31 EST 2017

Hi ESIP Drupalists,

Tomorrow is our scheduled date for Office Hours but we won't be holding an
officially hosted session - because of parallel commitments during the ESIP
Winter Meeting. However please feel free to check in and post questions on
Slack at any time and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!

We'll be holding a session on the DKAN data portal distribution on Friday
morning, which you can also check into online using GoToMeeting. Join us
there! Details to follow in a separate post.

Best wishes - David