[Esip-envirosensing] Telecon tomorrow

Corinna Gries via Esip-envirosensing esip-envirosensing at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Sep 22 19:37:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,

this is just a quick reminder that we have our regular telecon tomorrow
at 4 pm EDT. Notes from our last telecon are here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/EnviroSensing_Monthly_telecons

Please be prepared to start discussing the topic of:

Efficient data processing approaches - or in other words: what do you do
once all those data are streaming in. We would like to hear success
stories, tools that have been developed, or can be found off the shelf.
Tells us how you do it.

thanks
Don and Corinna

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf