[Esip-envirosensing] [ESIP-ENVIROSENSING] Monthly Telecon Tomorrow!

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Mon Feb 23 11:33:21 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to join us for the monthly telecon tomorrow (February 24th)
at 4 PM eastern time, 1 PM Pacific! We will be enjoying a presentation by
William Jeffries of Heat Seek NYC (http://heatseeknyc.com/).

For those who cannot make it, I will get the audio posted up to our wiki
with notes, also, soon after the meeting. (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/EnviroSensing_Cluster)

I've also added a few new resources on smart sensors and sensor markup
language under our resources link on the wiki. Check them out if you are
interested, or, for a primer, here's an excellent site on Sensor ML:(
http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/sensorml#downloads) and here's a
central point for looking at smart (ocean) sensors
https://sites.google.com/site/soscsite/. If you all would be interested in
getting some of those involved in these projects to come speak with us, I
will make it happen!

We look forward to seeing your user names appear in the telecon tomorrow!
As a look-ahead, we will also likely see some new visitors who will be
giving talks in the upcoming months, representatives from some of our
favorite envirosensing systems and platforms such as LiCOR, Onset (Hobo),
Aquarius, etc. We are still finalizing schedules, but look for at least
these three in the next three months!

Well, a long email but I hope an enjoyable one. Please note the connection
details here:
Envirosensing
Tue, February 24, 4pm – 5pm
Calendar
ESIP Telecons
Created by
erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Description
To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com&ust=1424714324516000&usg=AFQjCNH6E8x3S1gU8kUECdjry0yBA7Gj3Q>
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab 3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME If a
password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll number
(US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*:
+1-571-918-6008 Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com%2Fesipfed%2Fglobalcallin.php%3FserviceType%3DMC%26ED%3D9910728%26tollFree%3D1Toll-free&ust=1424714324516000&usg=AFQjCNGt0D4IIzqvgqPVrbO0cQCr6M3i1w>
dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webex.com%2Fpdf%2Ftollfree_restrictions.pdf&ust=1424714324516000&usg=AFQjCNHmxZcTjCWOLzhf217E_Dyzxuo5DQ>
Attendee access code: 231 383 72

*"See" you all tomorrow!!*

Fox Peterson,
Faculty Research Assistant,
Oregon State University and CFSL Forest Science Laboratory

404.580.5016
fox at tinybike.net