[Esip-envirosensing] Actually THIS is your one week out reminder until our next call!

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Tue Mar 17 17:02:20 EDT 2015

Hi Envirosensing Cluster,

My apologies for thinking last week was one further ahead than it actually
was- but today I am sure, that we will be having our once-a-month
teleconference on Tuesday March 24th at 1 PM Pacific Time, 4 PM Eastern
Time. This month we'll talk with John Graybeal and Tom O Reilly from MBARI
(Monterray Bay) about sensor metadata, including the PUCK protocol, MMI,
and maybe some on Sensor ML. We have lots of flexibility to explore this
topic with these guys and I think it will be relevant to many of your home
sites.

I've heard back from a few of you about the summer ESIP meeting and I'm
looking forward to collecting some more feedback. We are planning to have
remote connection so that even if you aren't physically there, you can
participate actively. The summer meeting is to be physically held in
Asilomar, CA July 14-17th. More details are here:
http://esipfed.org/meetings.

The connection details for next week are:

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com&ust=1426633256168000&usg=AFQjCNFNEBu0tcrNgby003tNO3Wrat8qDw>
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab 3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME If a
password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll number
(US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*:
+1-571-918-6008 Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fesipfed.webex.com%2Fesipfed%2Fglobalcallin.php%3FserviceType%3DMC%26ED%3D9910728%26tollFree%3D1Toll-free&ust=1426633256168000&usg=AFQjCNGYPfuPUeCQJJAwXwbHdPHszonoZw>
dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webex.com%2Fpdf%2Ftollfree_restrictions.pdf&ust=1426633256169000&usg=AFQjCNEPGVoPGWkADHSbYV54IvaBwycbcA>
Attendee access code: 23138372

​Remember-- no spaces in the access code!

Fox

--
Fox Peterson,
Faculty Research Assistant,