[Esip-envirosensing] commercial grade gas analyzers question from Fox!

Fox Peterson fox at tinybike.net
Sat Jul 25 15:13:48 EDT 2015

Hi Envirosensing Group,

Good news; two other "fellows" and I found out recently we are receiving a
small project grant from "funding Friday" (an event at the summer meeting)
to conduct an evaluation of commercial grade gas analyzers. More details to
come soon, but I was hoping to call on our group's collective expertise to
help us build a background. If you or anyone you work with has used or even
just heard of a particular commercial grade gas analyzer (right now we are
getting a background for any gas, although the ultimate focus will be
methane), could you email me with any information you might have or at
least the name of the instrument and how you heard of it?

Thank you!

Fox
--
*Fox Peterson *

Currently: Faculty Research Assistant,
Oregon State University
PNW Forest Science Laboratory
Corvallis, Oregon

*Contact Information:*
Work: 541.758.8754 (M-F, 7:30-12:45/13:15-17:30 Pacific)
Personal/Cell: 404.580.5016, or call via iPhone <1-404-580-5016>
Email: fox at tinybike.net

*I am actively seeking career opportunities beginning in December of 2015.
I am based in Oregon. My background is in forestry, economics, and data
science. I have extensive experience in the field collecting data both
manually and with sensors; I am also skillful with statistics, using
databases, and developing front and back end solutions in several popular
computer languages. I enjoy QA/QC and do not seek to be a PI but simply to
solve problems and make our environment better by making its data cleaner
and more accessible for both scientists and "real humans". Please contact
me via email for a resume and/or references.*

*Curious about our climate? Check out my SUPER SIMPLE meteorological
threshold calculator:*
*isitpossibleonearth.com <http://isitpossibleonearth.com>*