[Esip-envirosensing] Meeting Today

Alison Adams Alison.Adams at uvm.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:30:59 EST 2016

Hi Janet,

Sorry I couldn't make the call on Monday. I heard from Bar (Lindsay
Barbieri) that it was a good one!

Are there notes somewhere or can we schedule a time to chat so I can
catch up? Then I can add notes to the wiki if they aren't there already.

Thanks!

Alison

--
Alison Adams
M.S. Student, Natural Resources
alison.adams at uvm.edu

Quoting Janet Fredericks via Esip-envirosensing