[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP Research-As-Art Poster

Janet Fredericks jfredericks at whoi.edu
Wed Jun 8 12:10:18 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the poster.  I will credit WHOI
and the Esip-envirosensing Members - unless someone wants specific
credit for their program or agency for your contribution.  To get
credit, please provide your name and agency.

The caption will read:

X-DOMES is an NSF funded EarthCube Integrative Activity working with the
ESIP EnviroSensing Cluster to enhance the ability of sensor
manufacturers and field operators to capture the machine-harvestable
information needed to describe how an observation is made.  Through the
use of community-adopted standards, the project outcomes will ease the
process of data and metadata submission to data facilities for
discoverability and archival of our earth science data.