[Esip-envirosensing] Follow-up survey to assess potential users' preferences regarding an end-to-end environmental monitoring system

Paul Celicourt pcelicourt at sensaq.com
Sun Mar 12 22:12:11 EDT 2017

Dear EnviroSensing Team,

Thank you for attending my presentation entitled "An End-To-End Automated Environmental Data Collection System Using Open Source Software and Off-the-Shelf Cost-Effective Hardware" on March 6, 2017. To further the development of the system, my team would like to get feedback from potential users as well as people with experiences in the field. Therefore, I kindly invite you to take our survey using the link below.

Survey Link:  https://goo.gl/forms/C624iWi4iYVxrt1H3

On behalf of the team, I thank you in advance for your time and contribution.

Regards.

Paul Celicourt, PhD.