[Esip-envirosensing] SparkFun - USDA - Fuka telecon recording

Gearon, James H. jhgearon at iu.edu
Mon Apr 10 11:11:58 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Had some requests to send out the recording of last week’s monthly telecon, in which we had a presentation about some recent work on a watershed sensor for the USDA from our member Dan Fuka and the company SparkFun<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjdlai4zJ_-AhUBj4kEHdrVDpMQFnoECBIQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sparkfun.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw1yk3NDOYKFGjJXdWZGhkx1>.

Here is a link to the recording, cheers.<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IHr76_EbMyf8ol8L8MuuawFWvD2dnUSF/view?usp=share_link>

Jake, Scotty, Martha, Joseph

--
James (Jake) Gearon, M.S.