[Esip-envirosensing] Envirosensing Cluster Call Tuesday, Sep 5th, at 5:00 pm EDT (2:00 pm PDT) Summer Recap and Strategic Planning

Gearon, James H. jhgearon at iu.edu
Fri Sep 1 15:04:01 EDT 2023

Dear Envirosensors,

I am reaching out to remind everyone of our monthly Envirosensing Cluster Call happening on Tuesday, Sep 5th, at 5:00 pm EDT (2:00 pm PDT). We're eager to have as many of you as possible join us for an interactive session.

Post-Summer Meeting Recap & Cluster Strategic Planning

In lieu of our usual guest speaker format, tomorrow's session will pivot to a more in-depth cluster discussion. The main items on the agenda are:

1. Post-Summer Meeting Recap: We will walk through the key takeaways and feedback from our recent summer meeting. This will provide an opportunity for everyone to share their perspectives, highlight what worked well, and discuss areas of potential improvement.

2. Cluster Strategic Planning for the Future: A vital part of ensuring the continued success of our cluster is to align on our future direction. This segment will be led by Envirosensing Co Chair Joseph Bell of the USGS. We hope to set clear strategic objectives for the upcoming months.

Looking forward to a productive call!

Warm regards,

Jake, Joe, Scotty, and Martha

--